:)

:)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Seal That Deal!


I have always loved watches, ever since I was in kindergarten, yes, seriously! Till primary school, my mother would buy me local watches with cartoon characters printed over them and I wore those with much elation. With time, my fascination only grew in size and I got my first branded watch in class sixth, an HMT with a dash of color. Well, my post is not about watches but the main point I wish to thrust is something else- I mean, we all love certain things where the buying process is therapeutic in itself. Some people are addicted to buying clothes, say jackets or saris, and some others, shoes. One friend of mine loves heels and says shopping for the same relieves her gloom.

Let me tell you about a small incident that happened yesterday- I had a voucher of a brand which could be redeemed only at its physical store and not on the brand’s online portal. So, in such sultry weather and after postponing something I was working upon, I went all the way to the brand’s outlet after an hour’s drive and spending an unfair amount for parking. As I knew what exactly I had to buy, I went straight to the watches section and to my utter disappointment, could not locate the desired brand. However, another good one came to my rescue. So, I spent around 40 minutes, exploring the collections of various watches and got one, finally using the vouchers. The mall was almost empty and the food court was just too far so I came out and drove back home. 

Alright! So you must be wondering the logic behind my describing this experience. If there were online coupons, I would have saved on two important things- money and time. The fuel, toll and the parking charges could have been saved along with almost an entire day. In such cases, when you have to buy and wish to save a good amount on the deals too, online coupons are Godsend gifts!


Even better is that now there are websites that make coupons available according to your purchase. You just have to visit such a site that not only provides product reviews but attractive bargains, vouchers and deals too. So, first choose the coupon as per your shopping type and size and use it (the code) at the time of checkout. To put simply, a penny saved is penny earned!

I shop a lot online and there are certain websites, I love using Myntra coupons very frequently and I remember, a few months back, I purchased a brown off white dress from that site. This is some model wearing the same in the picture. So, this dress stole my heart and I ordered it instantly. However, it would have been far better had I visited a deal coupon site and could have saved much. But now, there is no worry, be it any online site or portal, we can save and seal a good deal! I generally prefer CupoNation to search for the best deals and offers online.

Hey shopper, don’t be naive
Here’s a super way to save!
First visit site CupoNation
And pick your fav. coupon
Then, use it while shopping
And you save on everything!

So, what can be more amazing than to avail awesome deals on every purchase that too, in the comfort of our homes! 





16 comments:

  1. Coupons make shopping all the more fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love to go to actual stores sometimes but it is more about the experience, spending a day in the city, looking around, being with friends....I do agree that you can score some good deals online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrin

      yes, it is more about socializing but when it comes to shopping and saving, online sites are the best, i think :)

      Delete
  3. I love online shopping. And seriously, going so far away and struggle for parking is a big turnoff. It's costly too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saru

      Me too! same pinch :D

      yes, very big. i agree

      Delete
  4. Online shopping is truly a boon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome site lady !!!! I also came across Couponation though very recently.... So far these guys seem pretty good at giving great offers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vaga Bond

      Thankssss a lot!! :D

      Yes, Cuponation is an awesome site :)

      Delete
    2. I like online shopping too but was not aware of CupoNation - I will check out this site :-) Thanks so much!!

      Delete
    3. Hi Divya

      I like it too! Its a good site :)

      Delete
  6. Who doesnt love coupons and online shopping is EVIL.
    I sit at home and put a whole in my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red

      I love shopping too!

      heheh! :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your kind visit, and this good advice. Namaste

    ReplyDelete