:)

:)

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Obey!


   Oh! Thanks dear love for being so sweet
For the nice dates in the uptown street
And all smiles you keep sending, though
There’s still a bit more you need to know!

There is another side to me that’s unseen
Boy, I tell you frankly, I’m a drama queen
I throw tantrums here, there and all around
You better keep away when swings are on!

You will have to cook and serve when I dine
Yes, I prefer things in order and well on time
And boy if you want to be my beau, my man
Just obey what I say, life’s going to be calm!





14 comments:

  1. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very powerful dear Ankita, though I think you are a gentle soul.
    Hugs
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dianne

      Thanks a lot dear! ya, this is just for fun :)

      Delete
  3. Guys will be scared.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megha

      heheh! let them be!

      Delete
  4. I bet, there are times when we want to yell this at the top of our voice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very straightforward :D (y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its better to be clear from the beginning itself... Helps in setting the right expectations...
    Good one!

    ReplyDelete

Kindly copy your comments (using the right click) for it seems there is some issue with the blogger. Sometimes comments do not go through in the first attempt. :)