Life is indeed barren without sweetness, not only in love and relationships but in food also. Food, esp Indian food is something divine. Indian sweets are famous around the world. However, times are changing fast and with the advent of new times, lifestyles have changed too, and are still changing fast like never before. Lifestyles related diseases have taken a toll on most people and this directly impacts the eating habits. However, the good news is that, now we can enjoy our sweet dishes without worrying a bit about extra calories and such things. The answer to this is ‘Sugar-Free Natura’ that is a zero-calorie sweetener and has now become a part of many kitchens across the world. Now, you must be wondering if it is safe and the answer is yes! It is 100 percent safe as it is made from a derivative of natural sugar known as ‘Sucralose’ and is certified by FSSAI, WHO as well as USFDA. ‘Sugar Free Natura’ can be substituted for sugar and we can enjoy all the sweetness of life without an ounce of worry or guilt!
So let us check out an awesome but very easy recipe prepared of another common thing- Potato.
Aloo-Ka-Halwa (Potato Pudding)
Prep. Time- 10-15 minutes
Potatoes (medium) 3-4
Ghee- 3 Tbsp
Dry Nuts ¼ Cup
- Boil potatoes slightly more so that they become very soft.
- Peel, mash and keep the pulp aside.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan and add potato pulp.
- Keep stirring till it becomes slightly golden.
- Add ‘Sugar Free Natura’ instead of white sugar and keep stirring.
- Add some chopped dry nuts and keep stirring for a few more minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and garnish with the remaining dry nuts.
This pudding not only tastes awesome but is very quick to prepare and you will save your health from the harmful side effects of white sugar too!
For more on a healthy and sugar free life, do visit - sugarfree-india.com