:)

:)

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award and Tag


I have been awarded the 'Versatile Blogger Award' by Geetika (geetika-gupta.blogspot.in). 


Thanks a lot dear Geetika! This award comes along with a tag wherein I have to state seven facts about myself. So, here are the seven facts-

1.     I am a cleanliness freak and dislike people with a low personal hygiene factor.
2.     I hate getting up early in winters.
3.     I want to plant as many trees as possible in this lifetime.
4.     I want to spend the rest of my life in a natural area, deep inside the hills.
5.     It is my dream to spend some years of my life in a Buddhist Monastery.
6.     I love vegetarian food and I am proud to say that I am a pure vegetarian.
7.     I can’t have enough of golgappas!!

I am not tagging anyone.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving this award. You deserve this award. Now we know a little more about you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is so cute!. And the facts about yourself.. i could relate so much with few of them..! Well done Ankita :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geets

      Thanks a ton!! :D

      Delete
  3. Congrats.. Happy to get to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planting trees sounds like a fantastic idea! Hope you can plant many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrin

      yes, it really is! thnaks a lot! :)

      Delete
  5. Cleanliness freak, me too! Hate getting up early in winters, me too actually I hate getting up early all throughout the year, season no bar.
    And golgappas.. my weakness. Sigh!

    Congratulations Ms. Versatile Blogger. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mirage

      Thank you!! :)

      waking up early is such a task..sigh...:P
      same pinch!! :D

      Delete
  6. Congrats.....I now know you more fromng your seven facts about yourself....very interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanderloost

      Thank you!!! I am happy you enjoyed the post!!

      Delete

Kindly copy your comments (using the right click) for it seems there is some issue with the blogger. Sometimes comments do not go through in the first attempt. :)