- I am a cleanliness freak…….and I hate dirty washrooms and sinks in particular. I can get irritated even at the sight of a dirty and smelling washbasin.
- I hate getting up early in winters L
- I love junk food. And the
Indian streetfood in particular (but only vegetarian).
- I love animals esp dogs J
- I want to spend the rest of my life in a natural area like HP.
- I literally hate cricket and all the related stuff like cricket magazines, news etc. I can get irritated and switch my TV off if the news channels are showing only cricket related news.
- I dislike being with people who are unprofessional, throw unnecessary attitude and have a poor sense of personal hygiene and dressing up.
- I love vegetarian food and I am proud to say that I am a pure vegetarian.
- I love Indian classical dances esp. Kathak.
- I always wanted to be an entrepreneur.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Thursday, October 8, 2009
2. What are you wearing today?
A red and brown Salwaar Suit
3. What’s for dinner?
No idea :P
4. What’s the last thing you bought? A head massager
5. What are you listening to right now?'lets work it out' by Raghav..it seems I am addicted to this song :P
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Rammyzz! One of my dearest friends :)
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere high in Himachal Pradesh
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To some beautiful sea shore
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
"Its a greater compliment to be trusted than to be loved!"
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
Brown and all the shades of it
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
One white top with beautiful and exquisite embroidery done
15. What is your dream job?
A veterinary doctor
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Currently its Femina.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
I’ll invest somewhere.. don’t know exactly but I’ll invest
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Bell-bottoms ... phew!!
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Maliaka Arora Khan.. I just don’t understand her clothes ???
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
21. What are you going to do after this?
22. What are your favorite movies?
I am not much into movies but some of them are mughal e azam, 300, gone with the wind, herapheri, mausam (old) and a few more.
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Perfume, talcum powder and facewash
24. What inspires you?
My mom’s courage and ‘come what may’ attitude and yes one of my dearest friend Megha because of similar qualities.
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Be Yourself, be confident and take extra care of your personal hygiene.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Randomly pick one dress!
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I meditate and try to connect myself to god or speak to a friend.
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
I love blog surfing.. lots of them.
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
32. Favorite Season?
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Simply Ignore them yaar, who’s got time to quarrel with those wierdos.
35. What are you afraid of the most?
37: My question: What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Rules for those who are tagged:Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.
I would love to pass on the tag and award:
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Yesterday I saw the latest movie ‘Wake Up Sid’ and I loved the character ‘Aisha Banerjee’ brilliantly played by Konkona Sen Sharma. It’s an impressive character and I can easily relate to the free spirited Aisha. Her innate sense of self confidence coupled with a subtle softness is mind blowing. I love that character, because I saw myself in Aisha somewhere.
She arrives in a
She arrives in a
But what I loved the most is her sense of independence when she roams about the entire city all by herself, on the third day of her arrival!
Wake up Sid is an amazing movie, not just because it’s made under a big banner or it has a good star cast, but it actually gives a lesson to the viewers. Why do we confine ourselves inside the self made walls? Sid, the delinquent son of a millionaire industrialist, takes up a career in photography and Aisha takes up writing i.e. both take up their hobbies as professions rather then the fields of their professional studies. That is exactly what I always advocate- we should go where our heart lies. Sid and Aisha finally get their rewards as their works are published in ‘Mumbai Beat’, the magazine they work for.