:)

:)

Monday, October 8, 2018

A Basketful of Lies

I am excited to share this amazing news with you all!



Congratulations to Ms Geetashree Chatterjee as her debut book 'A Basketful of Lies' has hit the stands! In this collection, each short story is a gem presented in a lovely lyrical prose. Everything from concept to language and from flow to the ebb, has been handled very meticulously. I just loved reading her work!



I am so glad to have done the cover illustrations for this title.There are six illustrations in total, done in color pencil. Each one reflects the respective story line. I sincerely thank the author for putting her trust in me.


This book is available on Amazon and Flipkart

Get your copy now!







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the author and to you, Ankita, the illustrator! Wishing you two every success with the book!

    ReplyDelete