:)

:)

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday Funday Craft!

Sunday is funday and today I did some craft activity using a waste sanitary tile piece, a black 
marker pen and sketch pens! 



On this tile piece, I first sketched something I liked!





Then, filled in the colors with sketch pens. It took some time for the ink to dry up. I baked the piece for 50 seconds in a  microwave too and it really helped to seal the ink.



I tried pasting a magnet but the piece was a hit heavy for it so using a good adhesive, I pasted it on a wooden shelf.

 


I just love it! 





4 comments:

  1. You have a special talent in creating beauty out of nothing :-) Loved it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amrit

      That is such a b'ful compliment! thank you :)

      Delete
  2. It's obvious you had lots of fun, Ankita! Love this happy, sweet piece of artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris

      Yes, it was so much fun!! Thanks a lot, I am so happy you liked it :)

      Delete