:)

:)

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Who Describes Whom


Do not be mistaken please,
I am not me anymore,
For sometimes, I take many forms
The unrequited love and its lingering sting
The never fading past and obscure future
The madness and occasional fits of sanity
That fluid shrill stillness and stifled words
The chaos within and dead silence around


When I lose myself, I am much more
I am the pain and its momentary cure,
I become the poem and the poet too
Concealed such between the lines
That no soul can ever tell,
Who 
Describes 
Whom...



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, love, loss, light, dark, growth, death, we are all of that. Live what you believe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shadow

      Thanks a lot! true, every person is a whole universe in himself and often we have to be all the aspects ourselves. :)

      Delete
  2. The one creates destroys too... beautiful verse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeevan

      Yes, true. Thank you!

      Delete

Kindly copy your comments (using the right click) for it seems there is some issue with the blogger. Sometimes comments do not go through in the first attempt. :)